Vishay Sfernice PLA51 Planar Transformer at New Yorker Electronics
Vishay Planar Transformer offering power from 1kW to 3kW in a compact 70mm x 53mm x 22mm size is now being distributed by New Yorker Electronics. Compared to devices built on traditional winding technology, the Vishay Sfernice PLA51 delivers the same power transfer and conversion while offering higher efficiency and a lower weight and profile.
The high efficiency reduces losses while the low profile saves space in sub-assemblies. It’s also low in weight, a key parameter for power supplies in avionics applications. The Sfernice PLA51 Planar Transformers provide high efficiency above 99% typical in DC/DC power converters, on-board chargers for electric vehicles, power-control cooling units and solar inverters.
Vishay Sfernice PLA51 Planar Transformers are designed for switch mode power supply applications (in transformers and choke inductors). By using the supplied software, the end user can configure the final transformer device. Tapped outputs provide fast and easy connection.
- Power range: 1kW to 3kW
- Compact 70mm x 53mm x 22mm size
- High typical efficiency of >99%
- Reduced weight of 170g
- Frequency range of 50kHz to 400kHz; Inductance range: 49H to 1500H
- High-temperature operation to +125⁰C with heatsink dissipation
- Offered in full-bridge, half-bridge and forward power supply topologies
- Compact design promotes heat transfer via heatsink
- Internal-threaded output terminals
- Material temperature grade: 180⁰C
- Easy-assembly system for cold plates
- Tapped output terminals
- Excellent repeatability
- High-Power Density DC/DC Power Converters
- Electric Vehicles (EV) and Hybrid-Electric Vehicles (HEV)
- On-Board Chargers for Forklifts and other Electric-Powered Vehicles
- Power-Control Cooling Units
- Solar Inverters
- UPS and Power Supplies
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.