Terms and Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
This website (the ‘Site’) is published and maintained by Electronic Specifier Ltd and the website administrator can be contacted at [email protected] Please note that when you access, browse or use this Site you accept, without qualification or limitation, the terms and conditions below. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company, Electronic Specifier Ltd. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Your right to use the Site and its contents
This site is for your personal use only. You may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purposes. As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms & Conditions of Use, Electronic Specifier grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable limited right to enter and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.
All materials on this Site, including but not limited to images, software and text (the ‘Content’), are protected by copyright under UK copyright law, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You cannot use the Content, except as specified herein. You agree to follow all instructions on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content. Any unauthorised use of the Content may violate copyright laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes. If you download any Content from this Site, you may not remove any copyright notices or other notices that go with it.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Electronic Specifier Ltd and all of its directors, employees, associates, information providers (collectively, “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claims arising out of any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions of Use or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. You will cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the Company’s defence of any claim. Electronic Specifier Ltd reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of the Company.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.
This company is registered in England and Wales, Number 06755141, registered office Comice Place, Woodfalls Farm,Gravelly Ways, Laddingford, Kent ME18 6DA ,United Kingdom.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
Exclusions and Limitations The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company:
excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
You must not use the website in any way that causes or is likely to cause the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications and contents sent from your computer to us. You must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following:
For fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offence or otherwise carry out any unlawful activity
To send, use or re-use any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, harmful, defamatory, obscene or menacing racist, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, in breach of confidence, infringes any intellectual property rights, or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any spam
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- To impersonate any third party or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your content
The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of Electronic Specifier Ltd to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of Electronic Specifier Ltd.
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the site visitor and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
1. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the eeDesignIt newsletter and Digital Edition database. However, you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from any emails via the unsubscribe message in the email.
2. The ‘Win one of three drones’ prize draw is open to all entrants aged 18 and over.
3. Employees or agencies of Electronic Specifier Ltd may not enter the Prize draw.
4. By entering the Prize draw you are accepting these terms and conditions.
5. There is one way to enter the Prize draw, by subscribe to the newsletter via the Facebook advert.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize draw, email [email protected] Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified. No bulk, third party or automated entries permitted.
7. Only one entry is permitted per person.
8. The closing date and time of the Prize draw is Midnight on 8th April 2017. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
9. Three winners will each win one ProFlight Echo drone.
10. The winner will be notified by eeDesignIt by email on or before 8th April 2017. If a winner does not respond to eeDesignIt within 7 days of being contacted, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected at random. If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and eeDesignIt shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner by eeDesignIt on or before 1st May 2017.
12. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred by and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prize.
13. eeDesignIt retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
14. eeDesignIt takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
15. The name and country of the winner will be available on eeDesignIt’s Twitter (@EEDesignIt1) from 1st May 2017.
16. No purchase is necessary.
17. The winner may be required for promotional activity.
18. The Promoter of the Prize draw is Electronic Specifier Ltd whose address is Comice Place, Woodfalls Farm, Gravelly Ways, Laddingford, Kent ME18 6DA, UK.
19. Any complaints regarding the Prize draw should be sent to this address.
20. The decision of Electronic Specifier in all matters under its control is final and binding.
21. Entries submitted with incomplete information, or found to contain invalid information in any mandatory field shall be deemed invalid entries.
© Electronic Specifier Ltd 2017 All Rights Reserved