The number of devices using short-range wireless communication technologies, such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Zigbee and others, is predicted to exceed 17 billion by 2030 (source: Statista). This means short-range wireless will dominate the Internet of Things (IoT) for many years to come. While other technologies, including massive machine-type communication (mMTC) using 5G cellular connectivity will see continued growth through 2030, technologies like Bluetooth will be most prevalent.
Learn more about collecting data and adding connectivity to any IoT application with the help of the RSL10 Smart Shot Camera Platform. Download now to unlock the secret simple image capture and analysis.
What You’ll Learn:
- What makes the RSL10 Smart Shot Camera so good?
- Software support for rapid development.
- How power efficiency plays a role.
- Breakthroughs in low power design and image sensor capabilities that make it possible to create vision systems that can autonomously capture, analyze and transfer actionable data directly to the cloud.
- Six reasons to use image sensing in the IoT.
- How to accelerate your time to action.