Precision op amp available with exposed center pad
Featuring 30nVP-P 0.1 to 10Hz noise and 50µV max input offset voltage, the LT6018, a precision op amp has been introduced by Linear Technology. Designed especially for applications sensitive to low frequency noise, the LT6018 has a very low 1/f corner frequency of less than 1Hz. The low input offset voltage holds over temperature and input common mode range: TCVOS is 0.5µV/°C maximum and CMRR is 124dB minimum.
Open loop gain is typically 142dB, enabling the device to achieve less than 1ppm nonlinearity.
The LT6018 has 15MHz gain-bandwidth product and employs slew enhancement circuitry to achieve up to 30V/µs slew rate. The part draws 7.2mA, which can be reduced during periods of non-use to 6.2µA using its shutdown pin.
The LT6018 is specified for operation from 8 to 33V supplies, for industrial (–40 to 85°C) and extended (–40 to 125°C) temperature ranges. It is available in SO-8E with exposed center pad for enhanced heat dissipation, and space-saving 4x3mm DFN packages.
The LT6018 is priced starting at $3.25 each in 1,000 piece quantities.
Summary of features: LT6018
- ultralow voltage noise
- 30nVP-P noise: 0.1 to 10Hz
- 1.2nV/√Hz typical at 1kHz
- maximum offset voltage: 50μV
- maximum offset voltage Drift: 0.5μV/°C
- CMRR: 124dB (minimum)
- AVOL: 132dB (Minimum)
- slew rate: 30V/µs
- gain-bandwidth product: 15MHz
- wide supply range: 8 to 33V
- ultralow THD: –115dB at 1kHz
- unity gain stable 36V ultralow noise precision op amp features 30nVP-P 0.1 to 10Hz noise
- low power shutdown: 6.2μA
- SO-8E and 4x3mm 12-lead DFN packages
- 4.5kV HBM and 2kV CDM tolerant