Scale Up Automation with the new Arduino Opta microPLC
Date: April 12, 2023 @10:00 am central
Designed in partnership with Finder, a leading manufacturer of industrial and building automation equipment, the new Arduino Opta microPLC allows engineers to scale up automation projects while taking advantage of the open and widely known Arduino hardware and software ecosystem. Come see how the Arduino Opta brings industrial and building automation within anyone’s reach.
• Learn how the Arduino Opta’s powerful dual-core Cortex®-M7 +M4 MCU allows engineers to implement real-time control, monitoring and implement predictive maintenance applications.
• Discover why the Arduino PLC IDE makes PLC programming easy, starting from ready-to-use Arduino sketches and libraries with support for standard IEC 61131-3 languages.
• Examine Opta’s hardware level security thanks to onboard secure elements and X.509 Standard compliance with secure OTA firmware updates
• Learn about Opta’s three configuration options which provide seamless IoT connectivity to virtually any system
• Adriano Chinello, Business Unit Leader, Arduino Pro
• Francesca Gentile, Product Manager, Arduino Pro