AI is becoming more popular than ever, particularly during the pandemic. According to International Data Corporation (IDC), worldwide spending on AI will increase from $50.1 billion in 2020 to more than $110 billion by 2024.
Businesses across all industries increasingly need to process large data sets and harness AI’s power.
OrionVM and Blaize are teaming up to launch a new AI-as-a-service (AIaaS) platform to empower organizations to deploy their AI solutions more quickly and efficiently. The partnership will bring Blaize AI computing to OrionVM’s infrastructure service.
Their platform will include machine learning across vast data sets in three scenarios:
- Users can now virtualize Blaize’s unique Graph Streaming Processor (GSP®) chips for edge AI and sensor fusion applications cards on the OrionVM cloud platform.
- Clients can easily create dedicated AI environments with virtualized GSPs. They can, for example, integrate into video surveillance technology on the edge, providing sophisticated and constantly updated analysis of events.
- The latest version of Blaize AI Studio is now available on the OrionVM cloud platform, allowing for the development of AI applications that users can quickly set up to perform workloads without needing to purchase and configure complex hardware environments.
“Before the availability of next-gen cloud solutions like ours, AI was cost-prohibitive owing to steep infrastructure spend and a shortage of qualified programmers. Now, companies do not need to build their clouds, or rely on inflexible and expensive public clouds to build, test, and utilize their artificial intelligence systems,” said Daniel Pfeiffer, COO and VP of Partnerships for OrionVM.
The new platform will allow companies to take advantage of data insights without the up-front investment usually required. Customers will be able to deploy combined offerings to solve industry challenges in several verticals, including:
- Security and Video Surveillance
- Smart Retail
- Smart City and Transportation Services
- Life Sciences and Healthcare
“Our solutions allow customers flexibility by programming AI solutions to fit their specific requirements. Our advanced code-free AI software also uniquely implements “edge-aware” transfer learning and optimizations for higher accuracy post-model compression. The possibilities are almost limitless,” said Dinakar Munagala, Blaize Co-founder and CEO.
For more information on the OrionVM and Blaize AI offerings, please visit https://www.orionvm.com/BlaizeAI. For more information on Blaize, please visit https://www.blaize.com.