On display in Booth #212 at the 2018 Electronic Design Innovation Conference and Exhibition (EDI CON) USA, taking place October 17th to 18th in Santa Clara, CA, will be new National Instruments AWR software. Booth demonstrations will highlight the V14 release of NI AWR Design Environment platform.
The platform is inclusive of Microwave Office, Visual System Simulator (VSS), AXIEM and Analyst software, as well as AntSyn antenna design, synthesis and optimization software.
In addition, technical presentations and a workshop will highlight key features of NI AWR software and include:
- Phased-array antenna for multiple-In-multiple-out (MIMO) and beam-steering, from 2:25pm to 2:55pm, Wednesday, October 17th, Room 204.
- Designing a narrowband 28-GHz bandpass filter for 5G applications, from 4:25 pm to 4:55pm, on Wednesday, October 17th, Ballroom G.
- Advances in recent Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design verification flows, from 5:35pm to 6:05 pm, on Wednesday, October 17th, Room 203.
- EM verification within a custom integrated circuit design platform, from 1:40 pm to 2:20pm, on Thursday, October 18th, Room 209.
- Network synthesis accelerates impedance-matching circuit design, from 2:40pm to 3:10pm, on Thursday, October 18th, Room 204.