Synopsy will showcase its Silicon to Software solutions at the Design Automation Conference (DAC) in Austin, Texas, June 19–21, 2017. Synopsys’ program includes special events and presentations that will highlight exciting developments in FinFET, IoT, automotive and mobile computing that are helping customers innovate in the era of Smart, Secure Everything.
Synopsys Hosted Special Events
- ARM/TSMC/Synopsys Breakfast: Designing with Leading-Edge Process Technology, CPU Cores and Tools. Monday, June 19 at 7:15am in the Hilton Hotel, 6th floor, Austin Grand Ballroom H
- IC Compiler II Luncheon: Achieving Industry-Best QoR on Advanced Designs, Monday, June 19 at 11:30am, Hilton Hotel, 6th Floor, Austin Grand Ballroom H
- Circuit Simulation Luncheon: Accelerating Robust AMS Design at Advanced Nodes, Monday, June 19 at 11:30am, Hilton Hotel, 6th Floor, Austin Grand Ballroom J
- PrimeTime Special Interest Group (SIG) Dinner: Automotive Design and Signoff – Autonomous or Requires Driver Assistance? Monday, June 19 at 6:00pm, Brazos Hall, 204 E. 4th Street
- Samsung Foundry/Synopsys Breakfast Enabling the Next Wave of Design Innovation, Tuesday, June 20 at 7:15am Hilton Hotel, 6th Floor, Austin Grand Ballroom H
- Verification Luncheon: SoC Leaders Verify with Synopsys, Tuesday June 20 at 11:30am, Hilton Hotel, 6th Floor, Austin Grand Ballroom H
- Custom Compiler Luncheon: Cutting Custom Layout Tasks from Days to Hour, Tuesday June 20 at 11:30am, Hilton Hotel, 6th Floor, Austin Grand Ballroom J
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES/Synopsys Dinner Design Enablement & Ecosystem Readiness of Dual Roadmap Technologies, Tuesday, June 20 at 6:15pm, Hilton Hotel, 6th Floor, Austin Grand Ballroom J
Registration is required. Please visit here to reserve your seat.
Synopsys at DAC 2017
Visit booth #147 to find out how Synopsys’ technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing how we live and work. Our experts will be available to answer your questions and the Synopsys Silicon to Software Theater will feature thought leaders speaking about key innovations and trends impacting the semiconductor industry. The Synopsys team will also be available to meet with you in many of our partners’ booths. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart, Secure Everything with the world’s most advanced tools for silicon chip design, verification, IP integration and application security testing.