If you’re going to CES 2023 in Las Vegas on Jan. 5-8 (and why wouldn’t you?), there’s a theme this time—How technology addresses the world’s biggest challenges.
- Automotive: With almost 300 exhibitors, CES 2023 will be one of the biggest auto shows in the world and will feature ADAS, EV, and personal mobility devices. Exhibitors include Candela Marine Technology, GM, Italdesign Giugiaro, Magna, MobilEye, Waymo, RYSE, and Volvo Penta.
- Digital health also has a presence, including advances in digital therapeutics, mental wellness, women’s health tech, and telemedicine. CTA’s Digital Health Studio will feature technology for diagnostic and treatment functions and remote connectivity for accessible healthcare. Exhibitors includeAbbott, LOTTE Healthcare, MedWand Solutions, and Omron Healthcare.
- Sustainability—Global brands like John Deere, LG, Samsung, and Siemens show how innovation can conserve energy and increase power generation, deliver sustainable agricultural systems, power smart cities, and support access to clean water. Exhibitors include3M, Bridger Aerospace, Caterpillar and NexGen Power Systems, Panasonic, and Sony.
- Web 3 and Metaverse – A CES first, with a dedicated Metaverse area on the show floor showcasing groundbreaking sensory technology building immersive, interactive digital worlds. A Web3 Studio is in the LVCC, Central Hall, produced by CoinDesk. The show will also feature Web3 programming by the Blockchain Association. Exhibitors: Magic Leap, Microsoft, OVR Technology, and SK.
- Human Security – The HS4A campaign cultivates collaboration and innovation across all industries, and all countries, to improve the human experience.
Conference programs, stellar keynotes, events, and awards are part of the program.
For more information, including registration details, visit CES.tech